- One and a half can (11 ounce) Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 egg
- Three tbsps dried minced onion
- Two tbsps milk
- One and a half tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- One and a half pound slim ground beef
- Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
How to make Burger Bites
- Heat oven in order to 375°F. Separate dough into Twelve breadsticks. Cut each in to Four items; put on ungreased dessert sheet.
- Bake from 375°F. for Ten in order to Twelve minutes or even till gently browned. Instantly remove from dessert linen; place on wire racks. Cool Five minutes or till slightly cooled. Divided each in two, keeping covers and bottoms with each other to form small buns.
- Reduce oven heat in order to 350°F. Beat egg within medium dish. Include onion, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix within bread crumbs. Add ground beef; mix well. Push ground beef combination into thin layer within base associated with ungreased 13×9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F. with regard to Fourteen to 16 moments or even until thoroughly prepared. Reduce into 48 rectangles (8 strips crosswise and 6 strips lengthwise). Fill up buns along with small burgers. Place ketchup in small bowl for dipping sauce. Serve instantly.
Burger Bites is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 48 appetizers