Recipes for burger
Hot And Spicy Burger Ingredients
- 4 chicken breast, thin slices
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 teaspoon. black pepper
- One teaspoon. garlic paste
- One particular tablespoons. ketchup
- A couple of tbsp. chili sauce
- 4 buns
- Salad leaves as essential
- Two Cheese Slices
- Several tbsp of. mayonnaise
- Two tablespoons of. vinegar
- 2 tbsp of. do it yourself raising flour
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 1/4 teaspoon. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of. salt
- 1/4 tsp of. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tablespoons of. chili sauce
- Milk to generate batter
How to make Hot And Spicy Burger
- Blend mayonnaise and vinegar as well as set them away.
- Marinate chicken white meat in salt, black pepper, garlic paste, ketchup as well as chili sauce and then leave it pertaining to 10 minutes.
- Blend every one of the ingredients of batter and create a smooth paste.
- Today drop poultry throughout batter as well as spin that inside flour. Serious fry the idea.
- Implement mayonnaise about buns and put chicken, salad leave, cheese portion into it. Assist them with fried potatoes.
Hot And Spicy Burger by Shireen Anwar is ready to serve.
Ground Brisket Burgers Ingredients
1 (1-pound) beef brisket, trimmed and cut in to 1-inch pieces
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Four (1/2-ounce) cheddar cheese slices
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns, toasted
- Four green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) tomato slices
How to make Ground Brisket Burgers
- To prepare grinder, location feed base, blade, as well as 1/4-inch pass away plate within freezer 30 minutes or until well chilled.
- Put together grinder right before milling.
- Arrange beef in one coating on jelly-roll pan, departing space between each item.
- Freeze Fifteen minutes or till meat is actually firm although not frozen.
- Mix meat and oil within big dish, as well as toss to combine.
- Pass beef via meat grinder totally. Immediately move beef via mill a second time.
- Divide mixture into 4 equivalent servings, gently framing each right into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Press the nickel-sized indentation in the center of every patty.
- Cover and cool until prepared to grill.
- Preheat grill in order to medium-high warmth.
- Sprinkle patties along with salt as well as spice up.
- Place on a barbeque grill stand coated with cooking spray; barbeque grill 2 moments or even until grill represents seem. Very carefully turn patties; grill 3 moments.
- Best every patty along with 1 cheese piece; barbeque grill One minute or till parmesan cheese touches as well as beef gets to preferred level of doneness.
- Location 1 patty below 1 / 2 of every bun; best every serving with 1 lettuce leaf, One tomato piece, and best 1 / 2 of bun.
Fresh-Ground Brisket Burgers is ready to serve.
Yield: 4 servings
serving size: 1 burger
1 package PERDUE® Fresh Lean Ground Turkey (alternate: PERDUE® Fresh Ground Chicken)
1/4 cup water
- 1/2 envelope Onion Recipe Soup Mix
How to make Perdue Onion Burger
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil burgers 6 minutes both sides or until meat thermometer in center reaches 165° F.
- Add you favorite toppings.
Prep/Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
Broiled Portobello Mushroom Burger Ingredients
4 portobello mushroom caps
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (1 ounce) slices provolone cheese
How to make Broiled Portobello Mushroom Burger
- Place the mushroom caps, smooth side up, in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, basil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour over the mushrooms. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or so, turning twice.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Brush grate with oil. Place mushrooms on the grill, reserving marinade for basting. Grill for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until tender. Brush with marinade frequently. Top with cheese during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Broiled Portobello Mushroom Burger Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:35 Min
Jamaican Jerk Burgers INGREDIENTS
2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 Scotch bonnet or habanero chili pepper, seeds removed, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion, including greens
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, at least 16% fat
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Pinch of chopped thyme
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp of orange juice or lime juice (if using lime juice add a teaspoon of sugar)
- 1 teaspoon of grated orange or lime zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to make Jamaican Jerk Burgers
- In a food processor, put the vinegar, water, chili, green onion, garlic, thyme, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, molasses, 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Pulse until finely chopped. If you do not have a food processor, finely mince the chili, garlic, and green onion. Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using your hands, gently mix the jerk mixture in with the ground beef in a large bowl until just incorporated. Do not over-mix. Shape into patties, about 1/2 inch thick and wider than the diameter of your hamburger bun. Chill about 30 minutes or until you are ready to cook. (Remember to wear gloves while handling jerk seasoning or thoroughly wash hands with soap and water after handling.)
- In a medium bowl, gently mix the cabbage, red onion, thyme, mayonnaise, citrus juice, zest, salt and pepper.
- Prepare gas or charcoal grill for cooking over high direct heat. Place the patties on the clean, well-oiled grill grate. Grill the burgers for about 5 minutes per side. Do not press down on the burgers while cooking. If you don’t have a grill, you can use a grill pan or a cast iron frying pan.
- Serve burgers topped with coleslaw, with or without hamburger buns.
- Jamaican Jerk Burgers recipe is ready to serve.
Buffalo Burger INGREDIENTS
2 pounds ground bison (buffalo)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Smoky barbecue sauce
How to make Buffalo Burger
- Sauté the onions in the olive oil over medium-high heat until translucent. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- When the onions are cool enough to touch, use your (clean) hands to gently mix them in with the bison burger meat, and add everything else. Do not overwork the meat, it will result in a tough burger. Just gently fold it until the onions, sage, salt and pepper are well mixed in.
- Form patties with the meat, using about 1/4 to 1/3 of a pound of meat per patty. Here’s a tip on making the patty: if you press a slight indentation in the center of each patty it will help keep the burgers in a nice disk shape when cooking. Otherwise the burger will start to get a little egg-shaped as the edges contract from cooking.
- Grill or fry the burgers on medium heat, about 6-7 minutes per side, less or more depending on the thickness of the burger and the heat of the pan/grill, or until the internal temperature is 140°F for medium rare, or 160°F for well done. A note on internal temperature. If you are getting the ground meat from a source you trust (we got ours from Whole Foods) that does their own grinding on site, or you grind your own meat, you can safely cook the burgers rare or medium rare. Otherwise you’ll want to cook the burgers until well done. Don’t press on your burgers while cooking, and keep the flipping to a minimum. Let the burgers rest about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve the burger with lettuce and tomato, topped with a smoky barbecue sauce.
- Buffalo Burger recipe is ready to serve.
Cheese Filled Burgers Ingredients:
- 10 ounces ground sirloin or lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 large (4 1/2-inch-diameter) English muffins, split horizontally
- print a shopping list for this recipe
How to make Cheese Filled Burgers:
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Combine meat, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in medium bowl; blend well. Divide meat mixture into 2 equal portions. Shape each into ball. Poke deep hole in each ball and fill each with half of cheese. Mold meat around cheese to enclose. Flatten each filled burger to 3/4-inch-thick patty.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium. Grill muffin halves until beginning to color, about 1 minute per side. Serve burgers in muffins.
Aloo Tikki Burger Ingredients:
- 10 Burger Buns
- 5 tsp Butter
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 2 Cucumber (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
- Cabbage (shredded)
- 10 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 10 tbsp Green Chutney
- 4 Potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 10 slices Brown Bread (crumbs)
- 5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Amchur
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 100 gms Paneer (grated)
How to make Aloo Tikki Burger:
- Mix all the ingredients of tikki except paneer and oil. After mixing it well, make 10 balls out of it.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Now, take one ball at a time and stuff it with one tsp of paneer and shape it into a flat tikki.
- Make all the tikkis and shallow fry in the pan from both the sides on slow flame.
- Take one burger bun and cut it from the middle. Toast it with little butter.
- Put one tsp of ketchup on one side of the bun and one tsp of green chutney on the other.
- Place a tikki on the bun, followed by a slice of tomato, cucumber and onion. At last, put some shredded cabbage and cover it with the other part of the bun.
- Pierce a toothpick through the bun. Likewise, make all the burgers.
- Aloo Tikki Burger is ready to eat. Serve hot with green chutney and ketchup.
Lamb kofta burger Ingredients:
- 4 Turkish bread rolls
- 1 cup tzatziki
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 / 4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Potato wedges, to serve
- 750g lamb mince
- 1 / 2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1 / 2 tsps ground cumin
- 1 1 / 2 tsps ground coriander
- 1 / 4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make Lamb kofta burger:
- To make lamb koftas, mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Divide into 12 round portions.
- Heat an oiled grill pan. Add koftas in two batches. Cook, turning, until browned all over and cooked. Remove and cover to keep warm.
- To assemble burgers, split rolls in half. Grill on both sides until toasted. Spread half the tzatziki over roll bases. Top with spinach, tomato, mint and three koftas. Drizzle with remaining tzatziki.
- Replace tops and serve with potato wedges.