- ½ tsp. of Salt
- ½ cup of Chana Lentils (Chana Dal)
- ½ tsp. of White Cumin Seeds (Safaid Zeera)
- ½ tsp. of Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) (or to taste)
- 1 more tsp. of Salt
- ½ tsp. of Black Cumin Seeds (Kaala Zeera)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- Cucumbers (peeled & sliced) (optional)
- 2 Potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 2 Egg Whites (stiffly beaten)
- Podina Chutney or Imli Chutney (or any to your preferance)
How to make Bun Kabab
- Boil and mash the potatoes and set aside. Boil the chana dal in water with ½ tsp. of salt. Boil until well soft. Strain the water from the dal.
- Then mash & mix the boiled dal with the mashed potatoes. Then make round kababs out of this mixture. Then dip the kababs in the beaten egg whites.
- Then shallow fry in oil. Cut the buns in half and lightly heat in a little oil in a frying pan. Put chutney, salad leaves, kabab, cucumber and tomato slice. Top with bun and serve hot.