8 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 cup Guacamole Flavored Dip
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper hot sauce
- Non-stick cooking spray to coat
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 12 baby carrots, rinsed
- 12 celery sticks
- 1 cup prepared blue cheese dressing
How to make Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- Pre-heat charcoal or indoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Place cleaned chicken breasts into a gallon size zipper storage bag, add hot sauce and toss; close and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove chicken from refrigerator. Spray each side of the marinated chicken with non-stick cooking spray; place on pre-heated grill and cook for 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Place cooked chicken onto your work surface and allow cooling for a few minutes. Slice each chicken breast into thin strips cutting across the breast.
- Warm Tortillas. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of Guacamole Flavored Dip edge to edge.
- Lay 5-6 slices of chicken across the middle of each tortilla, top chicken with 5 strips of green bell pepper, red onion and a tablespoon of cilantro leaves.
- Starting at the bottom roll tortilla forward to form a cylinder, repeat process for remaining tortillas.
- Serve a portion of tacos (two tacos) with 3 baby carrots, 3 celery sticks and a 1/4 cup of blue cheese dressing in a small ramekin.