2 tablespoons Franks® hot sauce, pretty much to taste
- Three tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Two tablespoons extra virgin essential olive oil
- One and a halfpound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- pepper in order to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4-8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 mug shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 large tomato, diced
How to make Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- In a bowl, take together Franks®, 2 tablespoons of vinegar as well as cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Inside a large skillet, warmth the actual essential oil more than medium-high heat.
- Include chicken tenders and cook 3-4 moments per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet as well as deplete on paper bath towels.
- Add chicken in order to hot sauce combination.
- Throw in order to layer nicely.
- In a separate dish, mix the actual mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and 1 tbs vinegar.
- Mix in cheese.
- Lay tortillas upon separate dishes.
- Spread blue cheese mixture equally on each tortilla.
- Best with 1/4 from the chicken on every tortilla.
- Best each along with lettuce, celery as well as tomatoes.
- Drizzle any kind of leftover sauce from pan on top of every wrap.
- Roll-up sandwich in to cover and function.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap is ready to serve.
10 minutes to make