1 package (Nine ounces) frozen breaded chicken breast tenders
- One and a half tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Two cups carrot sticks
- Two mugs celery sticks
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced cucumbers (2 small)
- 1 bottle (8 oz .) blue cheese dressing (1 cup)
How to make Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Place chicken and chili powder within resealable plastic food-storage bag; seal bag and shake nicely in order to layer. Prepare chicken as directed upon package.
- Arrange lettuce upon large serving platter. Top along with veggies and prepared chicken. Function with dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings