1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to Twenty-four cubes
- 24 (regarding One 1/2 cups) refrigerated new potato wedges (through 1-lb 4-oz tote)
- 24 pieces (about 1 inch) celery
- Two tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- One and a half teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black as well as red pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Six cups split romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
How to make Buffalo Chicken Kabobs
- Heat gas or even grilling with charcoal grill. Upon all of 8 8- to 10-inch metal skewers, line chicken, potatoes as well as celery alternately, leaving 1/4-inch space between each piece. Blend oil as well as pepper sauce; brush more than chicken and veggies. Spread with pepper blend as well as seasoned salt.
- Place kabobs upon grill. Cover barbeque grill; cook over moderate warmth 15-20 minutes, switching from time to time, until chicken is not pink within middle as well as potatoes tend to be sensitive.
- On Four person helping plates, arrange lettuce as well as carrot. Top each along with Two kabobs. Function along with dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 servings