1/2 mug uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbs olive or vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium stalks celery, thinly sliced (1 mug)
- One and a half can (5 oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 mug buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 mug blue cheese dressing
How to make Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Cook rice within water 20 minutes as directed upon package. At the same time, heat oven in order to 350°F. Within 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high warmth. Include chicken and celery; prepare 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, till chicken is no longer pink within middle. Remove through warmth. Open can of tomatoes; chop up tomato plants within may. Mix tomatoes as well as wing sauce into chicken combination.
- Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon prepared rice in to meal. Distribute chicken mixture more than rice (don’t stir).
- Bake Twenty five in order to Half an hour or until warm in middle. Drizzle dressing over best.
Buffalo Chicken Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 4 servings (1 1/2 cups each)