One 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to 1-inch strips
- 1/3 mug buffalo wing sauce
- Six mugs frozen (thawed) southern-style hash brown potatoes
- One and a half mug ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 ounce)
- One and a half can (Ten oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup hammer toe flake crumbs
- Two tbsps butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (Three or four medium)
How to make Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes
- Heat stove to 350°F. Squirt 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking food spray.
- In medium dish, stir with each other chicken strips as well as wing sauce.
- In large bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese as well as soup. Spoon into cooking meal. Place chicken strips within solitary coating over potato mixture.
- In small bowl, stir together crumbs as well as butter. Sprinkle in baking dish.
- Cover along with foil. Make Half an hour; uncover and bake Twenty in order to Twenty five minutes longer or even until potatoes tend to be sensitive as well as juice associated with chicken is no longer pink whenever facilities associated with thickest pieces tend to be reduce. Sprinkle with green onions.
Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (1 3/4 cups each)