One 1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, reduce into 1-inch strips
- 1/3 mug buffalo wing sauce
- 6 cups frozen (thawed) southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 mug shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 may (10 ounce) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 mug corn flake crumbs
- 2 tbsps butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (Three or four moderate)
How to make Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes.
- Heat stove in order to 350°F. Squirt 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish along with cooking food spray.
- In moderate dish, mix with each other chicken strips as well as wing sauce.
- In big bowl, mix with each other potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup. Tea spoon into baking meal. Location chicken strips within solitary coating over spud combination.
- In small bowl, stir together crumbs as well as butter. Sprinkle within baking meal.
- Cover along with foil. Bake 30 minutes; uncover as well as make 20 to 25 minutes longer or till potatoes are sensitive and juice associated with chicken is no longer red whenever centers associated with thickest pieces tend to be cut. Sprinkle with green onions.
Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes is ready to serve.