One Pound Ground Buffalo (or even beef should you want)
- 1/4 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- Two Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Four Ounces Blue Cheese
- One Pinch Salt as well as pepper
- Four Leaves Lettuce (choose.)
- Four Sturdy Buns
How to make Buffalo Buffalo Burgers
- 1Mix ground buffalo with tomato paste, hot sauce, diced onion, and butter. Mash the actual butter upward therefore there are tiny items of this throughout the beef.
- Add a large pinch associated with salt as well as pepper towards the meat.
- Form 4 large patties using the ground buffalo mixture. Do not push the meat as well tightly together. Keep it light. Making use of your thumb, put a small divet in the center of each patty which supports along with even cooking.
- Cook the hamburgers on the really hot barbeque grill for about 4-5 minutes for each side. About 2 moments remaining in order to smoke, add a number of blue cheese to each patty. Optionally available, but delicious.
- Serve the hamburgers on toasted buns having a a little additional hot sauce and some lettuce which provides the hamburgers an excellent crunch.
Buffalo Buffalo Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 Burgers