Buffalo Chicken Stromboli Ingredients
2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons Frank’s® RedHot® Sauce
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
How to make Buffalo Chicken Stromboli
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the chicken, cheese and hot sauce in a medium bowl.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10×14-inch rectangle.
- With the short side facing you, spoon the chicken mixture down the center of the pastry. Fold 2 opposite sides of the pastry to the center over the filling and press to seal. Place the pastry, seam-side down, onto a baking sheet. Tuck the ends under to seal.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Cut the pastry in quarters to serve.
- Buffalo Chicken Stromboli is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 25 Min