Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta Ingredients
2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces pancetta, cut crosswise into 1/4-in.-wide strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- Using a sharp knife or mandoline (see Notes), thinly slice brussels sprouts
crosswise, discarding root ends. (The resulting “shaved” sprouts should resemble
- Pour vegetable oil into a large pot over high heat; add pancetta and stir until
slightly crisp, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high, add brussels sprouts,
and cook, stirring often, until sprouts are bright green and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta is ready to serve.
YIELD: Makes 8 to 10 servings