Brussels Sprouts with Black Bean Garlic Sauce Ingredients
2 tablespoons of olive, grapeseed, or safflower oil
- dash of chili pepper flakes
- 25 brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of black bean garlic sauce
- ground black pepper
How to make Brussels Sprouts with Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- Wash the brussels sprouts well. Trim the stems and discard any of the loose leaves. Quarter them lengthwise.
- Place the oil and chili flakes into a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. Add the brussels sprouts to the pan and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the sprouts begin to brown a bit. They may absorb all the oil, if they do just add another 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Add the black bean garlic sauce and stir until all the brussels sprouts are well coated. Add a pinch of ground black pepper (the sauce is already salty so you probably won’t need any salt). Cook for about 30 more seconds. Take off heat and serve immediately.
Brussels Sprouts with Black Bean Garlic Sauce is ready to serve.