- 1 big tomato, chopped (1 mug)
- Three tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- One and a half tablespoon olive or even vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (Four to five ounce each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- One and a half egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Progresso® Italian style bread crumbs
- Two tablespoons olive or even vegetable oil
How to make Chicken Bruschetta.
- In medium dish, blend tomato topping elements. Include; refrigerate till helping period.
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or even waxed document, location every chicken breast sleek aspect down; lightly lb with toned aspect associated with meat mallet or moving pin number till 1/4 inch heavy. Spread chicken along with garlic salt as well as 1/8 tsp pepper.
- In shallow dish, defeat egg as well as milk with fork until blended. Spread flour upon shallow plate. Distribute bread crumbs on another shallow plate. Layer chicken along with flour, after that drop in to egg mixture and layer along with bread crumbs.
- In 12-inch nonstick frying pan, heat Two tablespoons oil more than medium-high warmth. Reduce heat to medium. Include chicken; prepare Ten to fifteen minutes, turning as soon as, till crumbs are gold dark brown as well as chicken is no longer pink within middle. Function tomato topping over chicken.
Chicken Bruschetta is ready to serve.