1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® blend
- 1/3 mug very hot water
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 package (6 oz .) sliced Canadian-style bacon, cut into slim strips
- One and a half cup shredded Cheddar cheese (Four oz .)
- 1 may (Twenty oz .) pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
How to make Hawaiian Brunch Pizza.
- Heat stove to 425°F. Oil 12-inch pizzas skillet.
- Mix Bisquick as well as hot water till soft dough types. Press money within pizza pan, utilizing fingertips dusted along with Bisquick; touch edge to form 1/2-inch edge. Make 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, onion salt and eggs; pour more than brown crust area. Layer bacon, cheese, pineapple and bell pepper on egg mixture. Bake about Twenty five minutes or till arranged. Cool somewhat prior to serving.
Hawaiian Brunch Pizza is ready to serve.