One and a halfpound regardless of the sort of bulk sausage
- One 8oz may associated with refrigerated crescent rolls
- Two cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 mug of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to make Brunch Casserole
- Prepare sausage in a moderate frying pan more than medium warmth; prepare till brown then drain.
- Collection bottom of a buttered 13 by 9 x 2 baking meal using the rolls.
- Be sure you push the perforations together.
- Sprinkle along with sausage and cheese.
- Mix remaining ingredients and put more than sausage.
- Make from 425 degrees for Fifteen minutes or till set.
- Cut into pieces as well as function immediately.
Brunch Casserole is ready to serve.
15 minutes to make