Recipes for Brown rice and vegetable bake
1 cup brown rice
- Two onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 big silver beet leaves
- Five eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
How to make Brown rice and vegetable bake
- Preheat oven in order to 180ºC. Lightly oil a sizable baking dish along with oil squirt. Cook rice subsequent packet directions.
- Prepare let’s eat some onions in oil until soft and somewhat caramelised. Eliminate whitened stalks from silver beet as well as prepare upon full of microwave for 2 minutes. Squeeze out excess moisture then chop.
- Mix all elements other than tomatoes and a number of cheese. Spoon in to ready dish and flatten. Set up tomato slices on top and spread along with reserved cheese.
- Make for around 35-40 minutes or even until firm in the middle as well as gently browned.
Brown rice and vegetable bake is ready to serve.
Time to make: 50 minutes