Home / Tag Archives: broth
Chinese chicken noodle broth Ingrdients:
- chicken stock , cube or concentrate, made upto 600ml
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 50g fine egg noodles
- 100g shiitake mushrooms , halved
- cooked chicken breast , skinless and shredded
- 50g young leaf spinach
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and shredded
How to make Chinese chicken noodle broth:
- Heat the stock, soy sauce and sesame oil in a saucepan and cook the noodles and mushrooms in the stock for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and spinach and heat through for a few more minutes.
- Ladle the broth into bowls, scatter with chilli and serve.