Whole chicken breast (with bone in)
- 1 garlic and ginger paste 1tbsp each
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- 2 lemon juice Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Butter melted 1tbsp
- Soya sauce 1tsp
How to make Broiled Chicken Breast
- Take chicken breast and make slits in it with sharp knife.
- Then in lemon juice add all the seasonings and whisk them together.
- Now take a empty clean plastic bag place chicken breast in it and then pour all seasoning mixture to it and close the bag opening.
- With your hands from outside the bag cover whole chicken breast with seasoning and then let it marinate for 2hrs.then in preheated oven 450* take chicken out of the plastic bag n place in your bake pan or dish and cover it with aluminum foil and place it inside the oven for about 45 mins.
- Optional method is to cook over stove take any pan and repeat the same thing and let it cook over medium heat for about one hr or until meat becomes tender.
Broiled Chicken Breast is ready to serve.