Beef Brochettes Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds round steak, cubed
- 2 red onions, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 12 whole mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 package wooden skewers
How to make Beef Brochettes
- Preheat barbeque grill.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cubed round steak, cubed red onions, cubed red bell peppers, and whole mushrooms.
- In another bowl, blend together lemon juice, coriander seed, chopped garlic, red pepper flakes, cumin, thyme, red wine, honey, olive oil, and coriander. Blend well, pour over the meat/vegetable mixture and marinate for 15 minutes. Drain the meat and arrange equal portions of meat and vegetable on skewers. Reserve the marinade for basting. Place on hot grill and cook for about 5 to 8 minutes, basting with the marinade, and turning often.
- Beef Brochettes is ready to serve.