1 large head broccoli, broken into small flowerettes
- One and a halfmedium onion or even about 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 8 to 10 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
How to make Broccoli Salad
- Reduce bacon in to bits as well as cook sharp.
- Mix with each other mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, bacon, raisins as well as nuts (in the event that using).
- Put over broccoli and let’s eat some onions. Blend nicely.
- Allow stand a minimum of 1 hour or more before serving.
Broccoli Salad is ready to serve.