Broccoli Pasta Salad Ingredients
2 cup or 8 ounces medium shell pasta (uncooked)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 cup broccoli florets (coarsely chopped)
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 8 slices mutton/beef (Drained and crumbled, crisply cooked)
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed
How to make Broccoli Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta by following direction listed on pasta package.
- Drain pasta and rinse under cold water.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar now add broccoli, pasta, onion, raisins, beef/mutton and sunflower seeds, mix all ingredients and then cover them.
- Refrigerate Broccoli Pasta Salad for at least 2 hr.
- Broccoli Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 12 servings