Broccoli Chicken Salad Ingredients
1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
How to make Broccoli Chicken Salad
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Broccoli Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min