Broccoli Cheese Casserole Ingredients
1 (75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash paprika
How to make Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together condensed soup, mayonnaise, egg and
- Place frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl. (I like to use my large stainless
steel bowl to mix this recipe thoroughly.) Break up the frozen broccoli. Using a rubber
spatula, scrape soup-mayonnaise mixture on top of broccoli, and mix well. Sprinkle
on cheese, and mix well. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish, and smooth top
of casserole. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:1 Hr
Ready In:1 Hr 15 Min
Servings : 8