Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad Ingredients
1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 cups hard-cooked eggs, diced (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
How to make Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- In a medium sized salad bowl, layer in order the broccoli, cauliflower, eggs, cheese
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
Drizzle dressing over top and serve.
Bodacious Broccoli Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:25 Min