Five cups Chicken Broth
- One and a halfcup White Wine
- 3 Celery Stalks, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Ginger, peeled as well as finely chopped
- Three teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 pound Shrimp, peeled as well as de-veined
- One and a halfmedium Sweet Onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 cup chopped Fresh Cilantro
- pinch Crushed Red Pepper
How to make Broccoli and Shrimp Soup
- Include chicken broth, white wine, celery, ginger, as well as soy sauce in order to stockpot.
- Bring to a boil more than high temperature.
- Mix within broccoli and onions.
- Reduce warmth to low.
- Cover stockpot and simmer 4 moments.
- Mix within shrimp. Simmer 3 moments, or till shrimp turn red.
- Remove from warmth. Mix in chopped fresh cilantro.
- Season along with crushed red pepper, if desired.
Broccoli and Shrimp Soup is ready to serve.