British Jacket Potatoes Ingredients:
2 large Potatoes
- 2 tins of Tuna (cooked)
- 1 ½ tsp Butter
- ¼ tsp Pepper (grounded)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ¼ g Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Onion (finely diced)
How to make British Jacket Potato:
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Dig holes in the potatoes using a sharp knife.
- Place the potatoes on the baking stand and bake for 1¼ hours till they turn
brown and crispy.
- When one side is cooked, flip over the potatoes to cook on the other side.
- Push a fork downwards into the baked potatoes until they are slit open.
- Fill the holes with butter and cheese.
- Top with tuna, mayonnaise, and onions.
- Flavor with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
British Jacket Potatoes is ready to serve.