Brinjal – 4 to 5, cut into long pieces
- Onion – 3
- Tomato — Two
- Green Chilli – Two
- Turmeric Powder — One to two teaspoon
- Coconut Milk – 1 cup
- Chilli Powder as required
- Salt as per taste
- Mustard Seeds — 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – One and a halfcup
- Curry Leaves – to garnish.
How to make Sri Lankan Brinjal Curry
- Warmth a skillet over moderate warmth as well as stir-fry the brinjal.
- In the exact same skillet warmth 3 tblsp oil.
- Include mustard seeds, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
- Fry till the actual onion gets brown.
- Add the actual tomatoes and still fry for any few minutes.
- Adding the actual coconut milk.
- Steam in moderate heat till thick.
- Add brinjal and salt. Allow it to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes
- Garnish along with curry leaves.
- Function hot with rice.
Sri Lankan Brinjal Curry is ready to serve.