Brinjals In Garlic Sauce Ingredients
How to make Brinjals In Garlic Sauce
1.Heat the oil in a wok.Add the garlic ginger paste and fry for 30 seconds over a medium flame stirring constantly.
2. Add the brinjals and fry till the brinjals starts to change color.
3. Add the red chilly powder, fennel powder and fry for a minute over a medium flame stirring constantly.
4. Reduce the flame and add the Soya sauce salt, jinomotto,sugar and fry for a minute.
5. Add a little water and simmer the mixture till the brinjals are cooked.
6. Dissolve the corn flour in a little water and mix with the Brinjals . Mix thoroughly.
7 When the gravy becomes thick remove from the flame.
8. Serve hot garnished with the spring onions.