One 32 oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound. of bacon diced, cooked as well as drained or One pound. cooked pork, cubed
- One moderate diced red onion
- One eco-friendly bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar or monterey jack parmesan cheese
- 1 number of eggs
- 1 D. whole milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- One teaspoon. pepper (pretty much in order to flavor)
How to make Breakfast Crockpot
- Place the coating associated with frozen potatoes at the base from the slow cooker, followed by a coating associated with bacon then let’s eat some onions, eco-friendly pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Repeat the adding procedure 2 or 3 more times, ending with a layer associated with parmesan cheese.
- Beat the ova, whole milk as well as salt and pepper with each other.
- Pour within the Crockpot mixture, include as well as switch on reduced.
- Cook with regard to 10-12 hours.
Breakfast Crockpot is ready to serve.
10-13 minutes to make