1 (Twenty-four ounce) bag of frozen hash brown potatoes
- Twelve beaten eggs
- 1/2 pound associated with cubed ham or thin sliced ham or even cooked crumbled bacon or sausage
- 3 d. associated with shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. associated with margarine
- One cut small sweet onion
- One chopped small green pepper
- 2-3 cut medium tomatoes
How to make Breakfast Casserole
- Firstly you want to melt the margarine and put in the bottom a normal size baking pan.
- After that Spread within the potatoes (still frozen good) in bottom of the pan.
- You’ll be able to sprinkle cut veggies over potatoes.
- Now add in the sodium and pepper to taste.
- Next you wish to spread the meat over potatoes as well as veggies.
- Then you can pour beaten eggs over potatoes.
- And then you may bake from 350 levels for approximately. Forty five minutes.
- Then eliminate from oven as well as sprinkle cheese.
- Now make approx. 5-10 minutes letting cheese obtain warm and uptempo.
- Then you can eliminate through stove for cooling.
Breakfast Casserole is ready to serve.
90 minutes to make