One and a half cup water
- Two tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- Three mugs bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- One and a half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 3/4 cup raisins
How to make Bread Machine Cinnamon-Raisin Bread
- Measure carefully, placing all elements except raisins within bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Include raisins in the Raisin/Nut transmission or 5 to 10 moments before last massaging period finishes.
- Select Fairly sweet or Basic/White cycle. Make use of Medium or even Light crust color. Eliminate cooked bread from pan and funky on cable stand.
Bread Machine Cinnamon-Raisin Bread is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes
Servings: 1 loaf (1 1/2 lb), 12 slices