Bread Halva – I bet, this is the simplest dessert you have ever find. The constituents with this dessert are likely inside your kitchen right now. It cooks quickly might be enjoyed warm or cold.
Bread slices Half a dozen (without corners)
- Semolina as essential
- Oil Four tablespoons of
- Milk 1/2 litre
- Almonds, pistachio 55 g
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Screw pine 2 tbsp
- Dried total milk (Khoya/Mawa) A hundred twenty five g
How to make Bread Halva
- Bathe bread slices throughout water.
- Toasted bread semolina in the skillet after which increase oil into it.
- Put milk and make for 5 units.
- Takeout your bread slices coming from water, squeeze out your water as well as fall apart them.
- Increase the semolina as well as blend effectively.
- Increase crushed almonds and pistachio along with make in minimal relationship.
- While mixture actually starts to thicken, include sugar, screw pine and also dried total milk, combination well.
- When almost all ingredients tend to be combined nicely, tasty bread pudding is prepared.
Bread Halva is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes