Bread — 15-20 slices
- Cumin Seed Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder — 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard Seeds — 1/4 teaspoon
- Potato — 250 gms
- Onion — Four
- Green Chilli – 4
- Ginger – a small piece, chopped
- Curry Leaves — Two tsp, chopped
- Rusk – 6, powdered
- Oil – for deep frying
- Salt in order to taste
How to make Bread Cutlet
- Boil potato and peel your skin.
- Mash it and apart.
- Warmth 1 tsp of oil in a pan as well as include mustard seeds, cumin seed powder and black pepper powder.
- Following Thirty seconds, include carefully chopped let’s eat some onions, green chilli, curry leaves as well as ginger.
- Mix mashed potato along with toast masala together with salt as well as garam masala powder.
- Cook for five to 8 moments in low fire.
- Remove the sides of the bread.
- Stuff the potato mixture into the bread and fold.
- Move the actual crammed bread within powdered rusk
- Deep cook within hot oil until it might be gold dark brown.
- One Function with tomato marinade.
Bread Cutlet is ready to serve.