Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl Ingredients
3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 cups frozen pound cake cubes (1 inch)
- 1 square BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
How to make Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl
- Combine berries and sugar; refrigerate until ready to use. Beat Neufchatel with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; mix well.
- Blend in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Spoon half into 2-1/2-qt. bowl.
- Top with layers of cake, berries and remaining Neufchatel cheese mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours. Melt chocolate; drizzle over trifle. Top with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 4 Hrs 20 Min
Yield: 14 servings