Bourbon Chicken Ingredients
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/8 cup bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
How to make Bourbon Chicken
- Place chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl combine the ginger, soy sauce, onion flakes, sugar, bourbon and garlic powder. Mix together and pour mixture over chicken. Cover dish and place in refrigerator. Marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove dish from refrigerator and remove cover. Bake in the preheated oven, basting frequently, for 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is well browned and juices run clear.
Bourbon Chicken is ready to serve.