Bottle Gourd Kabab Ingredients
2 cup Grated bottle guord (heaped)
- 3/4 cup Benga gram dhal
- 1 tbsp Ginger (cut into strips)
- 2 tbsp Finely cut onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala powder
- Oil for deep fry
GRIND TO PASTE :
- 2 flakes Garlic
- 1/4 inch piece Ginger
- 7 Green chilles
How to make Bottle Gourd Kababs
- Wash dhall and take in any vessel with grated gourd and ginger strips.
- Place the vessel in pressure cooker and cook till one sound.
- To dry excess moisture after food preparation dry roast this in the pan for few minutes (without oil).
- Mill coarsely and then mix salt, coriander leaves, garam masala, onions and ground insert.
- Make lemon sized balls and shape like palms.
- Deep fry in hot oil till crisp.
- Bottle Gourd Kabab is ready to serve.