One and a halfcup fine white semolina
- 1 cup ghee (clarified butter)
- Four cups sugar
- 4 cup cold milk
- 15 almonds thinly slivered
- 15 pistachios thinly slivered
- 1/2 teaspoon. cardamom granules crushed coarsely
- 3-4 pinches saffron strands crushed
- 1 tsp.rose water
- Two large clean thick plastic sheets (approx.Two square. feet each)
- Several feet length associated with grease proof paper.
How to make Bombay Ice Halwa
- Mix almonds, pistas, cardamom, saffron, maintain apart.
- Grease both sheets on one side, keep apart.
- Blend semolina, ghee, sugar, milk in a large heavy pan.
- Put on stove on high heat, provide the steam while mixing continuously.
- Reduce warmth, mixing continuously, till a very soft money is formed.
- Take off heat, add rose water and 2 tbsp. ghee.
- Temper through massaging having a spatula till smooth.
- Location squashed group in the middle of one sheet, greased side up.
- Cover along with 2nd, greased aspect down.
- Move because thinly as possible having a large moving pin number.
- Before nearly done, sprinkle combined topping evenly more than halwa.
- Finish moving, carefully remove top linen.
- Mark pieces because preferred, having a pizza cutter, whilst still soft.
- Cut comparable pieces from grease proof paper. Keep aside.
- Whenever halwa is actually cool as well as stiff sufficient to deal with, carefully lift items.
- Heap interleaved with greaseproof paper, between each slice.
- Shop in airtight pot.
Bombay Ice Halwa is ready to serve.