Bombay Biryani Ingredients
1 Kilo Mutton or poultry, washed And cleaned, cut into bits
- 1 Kilo Rice basmati, soaked for Quarter-hour
- 4 Taters, steam gently, peel and cut into large pieces
- 6 Tomatoes, quartered
- 4 Onions (medium, finely sliced)
- 1 lot Mint, quickly chopped
- Some Green chillies (complete)
- 1½ tbsp Ginger root / garlic paste
- 1 cup Dried plums , soaked in hot water.
- 1 tbsp of Red chillies , powder
- 2 tablespoons of Coriander, powder
- 6 Peppercorns
- 4 Cloves
- 6 Cardamoms
- 1 tsp Black cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp Yellow foodstuff colour
- Salt to taste
- One cup Low fat yogurt
- 1 pot Hot whole milk
- 1 cup Ghee/oil
How to make Bombay Biryani
- Combine mutton or chicken with low fat yogurt, ginger Per garlic, red chilli powder
and Four green chillies, coriander, mint, liquid of 2 lemons, plums along with salt;
mix effectively and set apart for 1/2 hours.
- Heat oil in a very pan and also fry onions until eventually golden brown. Remove
50 % to absorbent kitchen document. To the remaining half in the pan add the
various meats with yogurt and spices.
- Cook on minimal heat, do not add water, when the liquid evaporates fry
somewhat and remove through heat.
- Deep fry the particular potatoes and separately fry your tomatoes in a tiny oil and
put both to be able to chicken.
- Boil the particular rice with some mint, outstanding green chillies, cardamoms,
dark pepper, cloves and salt. In the event the rice will be 3/4 done strain in a
- Put a little oil in the bottom of griddle and make a coating of 50 % the almond.
Then set a level of the prepared mutton or poultry and cover with a subsequent
layer involving rice.
Bombay Biryani is ready to serve.