Bodacious Broccoli Salad Ingredients
8 slices bacon
- 2 heads fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
How to make Bodacious Broccoli Salad
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion.
Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the red wine vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Combine dressing with salad.
- Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Bodacious Broccoli Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:30 Min