2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cold butter or even margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Four to five Tablespoons cold water
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Six cups fresh blueberries
How to make Blueberry Pie
- Pre-heat stove in order to 400 degrees Y.
- Mix the salt as well as flour within large bowl; cut in butter till combination looks like rough particles. Include enough water (mixing having a fork following every tablespoon) just till flour is actually moistened.
- Separate money in half; shape every fifty percent into golf ball then flatten slightly. Wrap One ball associated with dough in plastic material wrap and refrigerate.
- Reveal with a floured rolling pin on lightly floured surface area, the rest of the golf ball associated with money into a 12-inch circle.
- Location into a 9 inch cake skillet, pressing firmly against bottom and sides. Trim crust in order to 1/2 inch from edge of pan and touch to flute sides.
- Combine Two tablespoons flour, sugar, cinnamon as well as nutmeg with each other. Stir within the blueberries.
- Tea spoon strawberry mixture in to ready cake crust.
- Roll out with a floured rolling pin on lightly floured surface, the actual cooled golf ball associated with money into a 12-inch circle.
- Eliminate leaf shapes in dough using little knife or standard. Location dough more than filling. Cover edge of crust along with 2-inch strip of light weight aluminum aluminum foil.
- Make with regard to 35 minutes; take away the aluminum foil from around the sides. Continue cooking for the next 10-20 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and fruit juice starts to percolate through cut-outs within crust.
Blueberry Pie is ready to serve.