- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- One and a half tbs grated lemon peel
- One and a half mug fresh or even frozen (thawed) blueberries, rinsed, well drained
- 1/4 cup Original Bisquick® blend
- 2/3 mug powdered sugar
- Three to 4 teaspoons lemon juice
How to make Blueberry-Lemon Coffee Cake.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch spherical dessert skillet. In medium dish, beat egg slightly. Mix in 2 cups Bisquick blend, the actual granulated sugar, milk as well as lemon peel till combined.
- In normal size bowl, throw blueberries and 1/4 mug Bisquick blend. Lightly stir into player. Spread within pan.
- Bake 20 to Twenty five moments or till golden dark brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar as well as lemon juice till sleek. Drizzle more than espresso cake. Serve comfortable
Blueberry-Lemon Coffee Cake is ready to serve.