Blueberry Cupcakes Ingredients
1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup chopped unblanched almonds, toasted
- Follow the easy directions below for making this Blueberry Cupcake.
How to make Blueberry Cupcake Recipe
- Sift dry ingredients together to mix well.
- Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Whisk egg vigorously to incorporate air and make the eggs light.
- Stir in egg, milk and vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- Add to dry mixture and stir together (some lumps should remain) and add the blueberries.
- Fill well greased muffin tins with batter until two thirds full.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until done.