2/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar (or baking substitute)
- One 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or even substitute)
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 2 mugs blueberries
- Cooking spray
How to make Blueberry Cobbler
- Combine dried out elements inside a dish. Add milk as well as whisk until sleek. Gently spray a casserole dish along with cooking spray. Put in player and spread blueberries on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree stove for 40 minutes or till lightly browned. Function and eat
Blueberry Cobbler is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 servings