One One lb. loaf day old French bread, reduce into 1/2 Inch cubes
- 1 1/2 mugs fresh or even frozen unsweetened blueberries (If using frozen, do not thaw prior to adding in order to batter)
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 mug plain yogurt
- 1/3 mug sour cream
- One teaspoon. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 mug milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Additional blueberries, optional
- Additional maple syrup
How to make Blueberry Brunch Bake
- Place half of the actual bread cubes inside a greased hallow 3 quart baking dish. Sprinkle along with blueberries.
- In a big combining dish, defeat cream parmesan cheese until sleek. Defeat in the eggs, yogurt, sour cream, vanilla as well as cinnamon. Gradually include milk as well as 1/3 mug syrup till combined. Pour fifty percent over the bread. Best with the leftover bread and cream cheese mixture. Include and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking. Include and make from 350 for 30 minutes. Discover; make 20 to 25 moments longer or till the blade placed near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle along with additional blueberries in the event that desired. Allow are a symbol of Five moments. Function with syrup.
Blueberry Brunch Bake is ready to serve.
55 minutes to make