- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or even margarine, softened
- Coffee Cake
- Two cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 3/4 mug granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 mug milk
- 1 egg
- Two 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups clean or Cascadian Farm® frozen organic blueberries (thawed as well as
- Vanilla Glaze
- 1/2 mug powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 to at least one 1/2 teaspoons hot water
How to make Blueberry Best Coffee Cake.
- 1Heat stove to 375°F. Grease bottom and aspect of 9×3-inch springform pan or 9-inch sq . pan along with shortening or even cooking food squirt. In normal size bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 mug flour and also the cinnamon. Cut in butter with hand till crumbly. Set aside.
- 2In big bowl, mix with each other all coffee cake ingredients except blueberries; beat with spoon 30 seconds. Collapse in blueberries. Distribute batter in pan. Spread with topping.
- 3Bake Forty five to 50 minutes or even until toothpick inserted in middle associated with cake arrives thoroughly clean. Cool 10 minutes; eliminate side of skillet.
- 4In normal size bowl, mix all glaze ingredients until smooth and slim enough in order to snow. Snow more than comfortable coffee cake.
Blueberry Best Coffee Cake is ready to serve.