Recipes for Blueberry and Orange Spinach Salad
1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Two teaspoons real maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- One and a half tablespoon olive or even vegetable oil
- Two teaspoons sugar
- 4 mugs torn fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Two moderate oranges, peeled, reduce in to sections (about 1/2 cup)
How to make Blueberry and Orange Spinach Salad
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Collection dessert sheet along with aluminum foil. In normal size bowl, blend pecans and syrup until pecans are well coated. Spread pecans upon aluminum foil. Sprinkle along with 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Bake 7 in order to Nine moments, stirring from time to time, till pecans are lightly toasted. Awesome totally, about Fifteen minutes.
- Meanwhile, within normal size bowl, defeat orange juice, vinegar, oil and 2 teaspoons sugar along with wire take till nicely combined.
- In large bowl, toss spinach, blueberries and orange sections. Pour dressing over salad; toss. Sprinkle along with pecans. Function instantly.
Blueberry and Orange Spinach Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 5 servings