1 1/2 mug Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup Martha White® Self-Rising Corn Meal Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 mug butter or even margarine, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- One and a half (8 oz.) container (1 cup) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 2 mugs fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 mug sugar
- Two tablespoons melted butter or even margarine
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
How to make Blue Ridge Corn Meal Coffee Cake.
- Heat stove in order to 375°F. Oil a 13×9-inch baking skillet.
- In large dish, mix flour, corn meal and 1/2 mug sugar. Reduce within 1/2 mug butter along with pastry mixer or even 2 kitchen knives till mixture looks like coarse particles.
- In normal size bowl, mix egg, sour cream, milk and almond flavoring; stir into flour combination just until combined. Distribute batter equally in greased skillet. Sprinkle blueberries more than batter; spread along with 1/3 mug sugar as well as drizzle along with Two tablespoons melted butter. Spread with almonds.
- Bake at 375°F. for Forty in order to 50 minutes or until sides tend to be gold dark brown.
Blue Ridge Corn Meal Coffee Cake is ready to serve.