Blue Cheese Garlic Bread Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
- Only two tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- One tablespoon minced chives
- One particular teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 single pound) unsliced French bread
How to make Blue Cheese Garlic Bread
- In a bowl, incorporate the first five ingredients. Reduce bread into 1-in. solid slices,
but not all the way through, making slices fastened at the bottom. Spread cheese
mixture between slices.
- Place loaf in a very large part of heavy -duty aluminum foil (about 28-in. x 18-in.).
Fold aluminum foil around bread and also seal snugly. Bake at 350° for 20 min’s or
right up until heated via. Serve cozy.
Blue Cheese Garlic Bread is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.